Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One of my favorite Movies of the year is .............

THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE.   I don't know why.  For some reason the Time Traveler's wife is one of my favorite movies this year.  I am not even sure if it came out this year, but I saw it a couple of months ago, so it is now one of my favorite movies of all times.  I like the girl in the movie,  Rachel McAdams.  I think that is her name.  I remember her from Wedding Crashers, Starring Vince Vaughn and one of the Wilson Brothers.  (Vince Vaughn is in a lot of movies lately. I like Vince Vaughn Movies, but I like it on my DVD at home.  I don't want to go see Vince Vaughn movies.  Seen his spiel enough.  I hope he made a lot of money because his well is running low.  Although he probably still has some run left in him.. Not like that girl Katherine Heigl, she better have save her cash becuuse her money pit is soon to be dry.  3 things wrong with her. (A  Biglou has seen enough of her. B. BigLou has seen enough of her.  3.  Her newness has worn off.  and D. She aint getting any younger.).

I didn't like Rachel McAdams all that much in Wedding Crashers, But she was outstanding in the role of Clare in THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE.  The movie goes back and forth in time, it is very confusing, that is what makes it so great. 

The ONE big Question I have is....
??? When was the first time  she meet her Husband (the time traveler, I forget his name right now),  Did she meet him when she was 6 years old in the meadow at her house and he was like 30 years old..
. Or, did she meet him in the library in Chicago  when she was like 20 years old and he was like 25 years old.??????  When did they first meet... I would love for someone to comment on that and tell me when..  Please.. and prove it.......

Ok, so THE TIME TRAVELER's WIFE is the first Nominee for the Biglouie Movie of the Year. and Rachel McAdams in Nominated for Best Biglouie LeadActress in a Movie of the year 2010.. We still have 4 more slots to fill for BEST BIGLOUIE Movie of the year.
If anyone out there would like to nominate a movie please feel free to reach me at biglou7777@yahoo.com or just comment at this post.    Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

BTW, I just added some pictures to my blogging.  I think it makes it more interesting.  Tell me what you think.  It took me awhile to figure out how to cut and past the pictures, so I am really happy with the results.

2 comments:

  1. I can see them now! Funny post. Confusing movie though, does not deserve nominee.

    ReplyDelete