Wednesday, December 22, 2010

biglou's first movie review

Hey everyone, I'm biglou,  I am your movie reviewer,  Have you heard of Siskel and Ebert.  Well now you got a real movie reveiwer "biglou"..  Today's movie review is SALT, starring that bombshell Angelina Jolie.  I usually like her movies.  I really like changeling, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith...I also thought she was good as Lara Craft, the first one.  I didn't see the second Tomb Raider.  I also never saw Raiders of the Lost Ark(only parts of it on TV).  I'm not a big Harrison Ford fan.  He did make out a lot better than Luke Skywalker though  a.k.a Mark Hamill. 

Today's Movie SALT, was horrible..  I knew everything that was going to happen before it happened.  I knew she didn't kill the President and I knew who the real bad guy was way before anyone else. 

The movie was also the most phoniest action scenes of all time.  She jumped from truck to truck and it was so phony.  Also, why was that one guy shooting at her.  He didn't even know she was a bad guy yet, but he was shooting at her anyway.. 

So, on my first movie review, I give Angelina Jolie a  2 biglou's on her acting and action scenes.  I give the plot of the movie 3 biglou's on plotness and storyline and keeping the audience attention, (although it took me 2 sittings to watch the complete movie. started watching at 10:30pm at night, and by 11pm I was real tired, and the action scene were so hard to believe I was dozing off, so I went to sleep and I watched the rest of the movie with bigal in the morning).   I give the movie 1 biglou on originality...  I give the movie 2 biglous on direction.  I give the movie 3 biglous on supporting cast.

Overall the movie gets 1 and 1/2 biglous on overall movie.  I would not recommend to a friend.. But I would tell all my enemies to spend $10 and go see it..  And buy the popcorn too...

1 comment: