Monday, December 27, 2010

And the 2010 Worst Movie of the year is.................

The worst movie of the year by far is.......... I can't believe how bad this movie was.  It could go down as the worst movie of the last 5 years.... I paid one dollar to see this movie and I WANT my MONEY BACK.. Highway Robbery.   This movie was so lame and SO predictable... I couldn't believe how long it went on.  It was like 2 full hours of boredom and predictability.   Usually these crappy movies are short and to the point cause the plots are so basic but this movie just kept going on and on and on.  At one point I had to asked the person next to me, "When is this movie going to END."  It didn't, it just kept going on and on, for some unknown reason....
The movie in Question is  LIFE AS WE KNOW IT, starring that over saturated actress called Kaltheline Hagle and Josh Duhamel.  Aren't we all about over the Katherine Heigle experiment.  She makes the same movie over and over and over again  I don't know who is casting her over and over .
They must say we have this part for a girl to find love, and at the beginning she hates the guy, but by the end of the movie she will love him..   And then the Producer says "I know exactly who can play that part, Katherine Heigle.  The Director then says, I know she can play that part cause she has played it 20 times before.  And then the Studio Head, says "I know she can play that part, cause it is the only part she has ever played.  She is brilliant at that part."

The worst movie of the Year, takes place in Atlanta, Katherine Heigle's  friends die and she and this guy that she hates have to take care of their friend's baby.  At first of course Katherine Heigle and Josh Duhamel hate each other, then they love each other, then they break up, and then they live happily ever after.

That Boys and Girls is the Whole Movie.
This Movie would receive ZERO Biglou's ..  You won't laugh, but there is a good chance you will cry....Recommend it to all your loved ones. It would make a great stocking stuffer or it would make a nice log for one of my neighbors fire pit.  any one of my 3 neighbors and their fire pits.

Coming Soon will be the Biglouies, a look at 2010 movies of the year.  Have you heard of the ESPYs, well now we have the Biglouies.

2 comments:

  1. right again biglou, every movie that, that girl is in is the same. i mean she's good-looking and everything, but after 2-1/2 hour off the same shit, i'm like, ok bitch shut the hell up and get naked already.

    can't wait for the movies of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE WITH GAR.
    GIT NAKED.

    ReplyDelete